April 28, 2006

Work!


This is the sign, made by the students, which welcomes you to Firrhill High School...my current place of employment. As I'm taking this opportunity to showcase some of my pupils' work, I thought I'd show you a little around the school. Tomorrow, you'll get the view from the front classrooms!

I've just finished a podcasting project with my S2 French class (aged 13). They scripted, recorded, produced and edited this audio guide to Edinburgh in French. Click here to have a listen. They'd be delighted to receive your comments.

À tous mes chers amis francophones: je viens de finir un projet de podcasting avec ma classe de 2ème année (âgé de 13 ans). Ils ont écrit, enregistré, présenté et édité eux-même tout ce que vous entendrez dans ce guide-audio de la ville d'Édimbourg en français. Cliquez ici pour écouter. Laissez un message...ils seront ravis de lire vos commentaires!

No comments: